Nintendo of Europe have announced the latest content to be made available through the Wii Shop Channel, Nintendo eShop and Nintendo DSi Shop services.
The full list of content is as follows:
Virtual Console (Wii)
* Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers, Capcom – 800 Wii Points
Choose from 16 different fighters from around the including four new contenders to really add an extra punch; British special forces agent Cammy, Mexican warrior T. Hawk, Hong Kong action star Fei-Long and Jamaican kickboxer Dee Jay.
Virtual Console (Nintendo 3DS)
* The Legend of Zelda, Nintendo – £4.50/€5
Armed with a sword, shield and your wits, Link must retrieve the eight fragments of Triforce and save Princess Zelda. Battle across dangerous dungeons and uncover a myriad of secrets in this classic game.
* Crystal Caverns of Amon-Ra, Selectsoft – £4.50/€5 (Nintendo 3DS) 500 Nintendo DSi Points (Nintendo DSi)
Capture the riches of the Crystal Caverns of Amon-Ra by capturing the crystal spheres before they reach the Pit of Fire. Featuring three different game modes, 10 diverse worlds and 14 special power-ups, this title offers the perfect combination of action and puzzle fun.
* I Must Run!, Gamelion – £1.80/€2 (Nintendo 3DS) 200 Nintendo DSi Points (Nintendo DSi)
You have just 24 hours to save your wife! Dash across the city centre, run through an underground station, and test your reflexes in a deadly dash over building site cranes. Complete this story mode and challenge yourself to the highest score in the never-ending run mode in six levels.
* Shaun the Sheep 3D – ‘Sprout-Shooters’, Aardman Animations – Free
The mischievous Pigs are up to their usual naughty tricks, causing havoc on the farm until Shaun finds a way to get his own back.
* Kid Icarus: Uprising – ‘Palutena’s Revolting Dinner’ – Free
The goddess Palutena attempts to deal with a great catastrophe in her Skyworld home.