The following brand map includes comments from 6,729 gamers, with 1,400 having played a Layton title within the last six months and 578 of these spoke about the brand in detail.
- over half of players are female
- 75 per cent of gamers said that the mental challenge was their most preferred game aspect
- the level of ‘involvement in the story’ was enjoyed by 37 per cent
- ‘mastering the tricks and skills’ and ‘short play periods’ were each enjoyed by 27 and 22 per cent of players respectively
- play rates are highest amongst Spanish and French users, with 20 per cent playing in each country
- 46 per cent of players in Europe are under the age of 20, the same as the average game
- Females aged 10 to 14 make up the largest market, accounting for 17 per cent of Professor Layton players
- males aged 15 to 19 comprised a further 14 per cent of the market
- the most played games amongst Professor Layton fans include Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training (58 per cent), Big Brain Academy (44 per cent) and Wii Fit (42 per cent)
[Source: GoNintendo ]
Thanks for visiting you can follow us on Twitter or Facebook. Please support Gaming Centrum via our Sponsors. If you purchase any item from Gamestop or Play-Asia via our links, you will support us even more. If you also like Nintendo gaming, make sure to check out our sister site Nintendo-Centrum.net.